Expert guide and hunting skills, access to incredible daybreaks exceeded only by the
excitement you will feel as thousands of ducks rise around you, or a deer or feral hog appears in your sights.
For duck hunting: a shotgun, ammunition (steel shot - 2, 3, or 4), waterfowl license, Federal and State stamps, full cover camouflage and face mask, boots or waders, rain gear and a good shooting eye. For deer or hog hunting: a state hunting license and the eye will do.
Available Package Options
- Book 2 days of hunting and get 1 night of lodging free
- "Surf and Turf" (same day hunting and fishing)
- Guns, cold weather gear and waders are available for an additional fee
- Corporate trips (additional boats available)
- Tournaments (trophies optional)
- Catered meals available: fish fry, BBQ, crawfish boil or shrimp boil
- Morning or afternoon trips (hunting or fishing)
- Gift certificates
- Private charter (ensures the utmost quality trip)
- Airboat rides on Lake Texoma or Red River
*Deposit due upon trip confirmation
*Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover accepted